29th August 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of System Administration in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor of System Administration in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

5th September 2018, 11:11 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of System Administration in Dr. CV Raman College of Administration and Network Science?

There is no entrance exam conducted by the Dr. CV Raman College of Administration & Network Science. The admissions are given on first come first serve basis so you need to apply for the admission as fast as possible.

Bachelor of System Administration (BSA) is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for applying to the admission is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PUC (Physics & Commerce) from any recognised board.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of Dr. CV Raman College of Administration & Network Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?