19th September 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get Bachelor in Hospital Administration seat in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor in Hospital Administration course from Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Commerce for getting Bachelor in Hospital Administration seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

20th September 2018, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get Bachelor in Hospital Administration seat in Padmashree College of Hospital Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Bachelor in Hospital Administration course from Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Commerce for getting Bachelor in Hospital Administration seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

There is no cut off percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission to study Bachelors in Hospital Administration at Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Students who have passed a two year Pre University examination or its equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with any principle subjects of study are eligible to study a Bachelors in Hospital Administration at Padmashree College of Hospital Administration. Duration of the course is three years. Padmashree College of Hospital Administration website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?