15th April 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?

Hello Everyone,
How many percentage needed in 12th Board of Rajasthan to get admission in Government Polytechnic College in Kota? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Allen, Kota? Information about entrance cum scholarship examination?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  4. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  5. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  10. Can I give improvement exam from Beawar Rajasthan after giving 12th board from Kota, Rajasthan?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  14. Which residential schools in Kota help in preparing for IIT JEE?
  15. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  16. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
30th April 2016, 11:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?

Nowadays there is very tough competition for getting admission in government polytechnic institutes. So you must have to score at least 80% in your intermediate exams. Also you should go for the admission through Lateral Entry Entrance Test. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the LEET exam as soon as the form for the same released. Try to score more than 70% in your LEET exam and participate in the online counselling. On the basis of your rank in the LEET exam, you will get the good government polytechnic college to study diploma course. For your kind information i want to tell you that you will get direct admission in the second year of your diploma course.
30th May 2020, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?

Percentage required to get admission in jaipur polytechnic College government
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?