24th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in AP EAMCET to study B.Pharmacy in any Government college? Date of counselling?

Hello,
In AP EAMCET, what rank I have to secure so that I can study B.Pharmacy in any Government college? Kindly tell me when will B.Pharmacy counselling start? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. EAMCET counseling details? I have scored 37,800 rank in EAMCET exam
  2. What is the EAMCET counseling date? I have scored 46184 in EAMCET
  3. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering?
  4. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 22901 rank in EAMCET BIPC -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a SC candidate with rank 30000 in EAMCET(Medicine) get admission in any reputed college? When will counselling be done?
  7. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program?
  8. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  9. What is the EAMCET counseling date for BIPC stream
  10. Can I get admission to study BDS if secured 6224 rank in EAMCET being a BC-D candidate? When the counselling will be started?
  11. What is the date of B.Pharmacy counseling? I have scored 63464 rank in EAMCET exam
  12. What is the date of EAMCET 2nd counseling?
  13. When is B.Pharmacy counseling for BIPC students?
  14. Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?
  15. How can one get to know about EAMCET rank? Where can one get details for EAMCET counselling?
  16. Can I get any good college after scoring a cutoff of 156?
  17. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
23rd September 2016, 09:15 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in AP EAMCET to study B.Pharmacy in any Government college? Date of counselling?

The cutoff percentage marks for AP EAMCET Medical was 25% of the maximum marks obtained. For SC/ST students, no minimum marks have been decided. However, the admission for them is limited to seats reserved for respective categories.

The AP EAMCET 2016 Counselling was from June 12, 2016 till June 21, 2016.
13th July 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in AP EAMCET to study B.Pharmacy in any Government college? Date of counselling?

What is the apeamcet 2019 cutoff for OC students to get into the stream of B pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?