19th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?

Hello,
I want to secure admission in any government college of Goa. I have applied for GCET and JEE Main. I don’t want to give JEE Advances. Kindly tell me what rank I must get in both entrance exams for placing in government college in Goa for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in GCET to get admission in B.E. course? -- [New]
  2. Is it compulsory to appear in GCET to study B.Tech in Goa?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for JEE Main after joining a college?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  6. Can I study B.Arch in any Architecture College of Goa with NATA scorecard?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  10. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  11. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges through GCET?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Arch course?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  18. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
24th September 2015, 01:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in GCET and JEE Main to study B.Tech in any government college at Goa?

If you are unwilling to sit for the JEE Main then you will not be eligible for admission to any of the NIT's or IIT's.
You will be left with only the GCET for admission to the Government Colleges.
You need to score a rank within 2000 in the GCET to be get admission to a Government College for the course of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?