19th November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in BVP CET(Medical) to get MBBS admission?

Hi friends, I am preparing for BVP CET(Medical). I am interested to study MBBS. So, I would like to know that what rank I should acquire in this entrance exam so that I can achieve the seat for this course? Please tell me about this.

25th March 2023, 04:46 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in BVP CET(Medical) to get MBBS admission?

The cutoff rank required in BVP CET(Medical) to get MBBS admission varies every year depending on various factors such as the number of seats available, the number of candidates appearing for the exam, and the difficulty level of the exam. However, as per the previous year's trends, you need to score at least 50% marks in the exam to be eligible for admission to the MBBS program.

Moreover, you should aim to obtain a rank within the top 1000 to increase your chances of getting admission to the MBBS program. However, please note that the cutoff rank may vary based on the category you belong to. Therefore, it is recommended to check the official website of the university for the latest updates on the cutoff ranks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?