7th July 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in BVP, Delhi if secured 6952 rank in BVP entrance exam?

Hello
My bvp entrance rank is 6952.
i want to take admission in bvp delhi ,
is it possible????????
please help me i want there admission
please reply soon

11th August 2016, 08:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in BVP, Delhi if secured 6952 rank in BVP entrance exam?

In order to get admission in BVP, Delhi you have to secure the cut off marks which is set by the institute itself.

No matter how much rank you score, the main thing is that you must meet the level of cut off marks set by the institute.

The cut off marks varies in different institutes every year due to some of the following
reasons :

> Number of seats available.

> Number of candidates applying for the course.

> DIfficulty level of the exam etc.

As I don't know the exact cut off marks which is set by BVP, Delhi so, regarding this I won't be able to give you the exact information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?