3rd October 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get LLB admission in any good college of Gujarat?

I want to make my career in Law. I want to be an Advocate. For this I know I have to CLAT. But I don’t know that what successful rank is for admission? I am studying in Ahmedabad, in 12th ICSE board, taking Science. But I have no objection to study anywhere in Gujarat. But the college should be good and reputed. So, I want to know the rank which I have to acquire.

8th October 2018, 08:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get LLB admission in any good college of Gujarat?

The cut off marks cannot be estimated so easily, because the marks are set by the college itself which changes every year in every college. The factors which affects the cut off marks are:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

So, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the college, then you can get admission for LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?