8th March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get admission in any good college of India?

I want to make my career in Law. I want to be an Advocate. For this I know I have to CLAT. But I don’t know that what successful rank is for admission? I am studying in Ahmedabad, in 12th ICSE board, taking Science. But I have no objection to study anywhere in India. But the college should be good and reputed. So, I want to know the rank which I have to acquire.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pattern of CLAT? Cutoff percentage required for admission? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Information regarding admission in Top Law college? My AIR in CLAT is 109
  3. What rank I have to achieve in CLAT for admission in any good Law college?
  4. Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get 70% stipend to study LLB?
  5. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get 50% stipend for study LLB?
  7. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for CLAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify CLAT? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any government Polytechnic college?
  11. Chances for admission in NLU after scoring 19000 rank?
  12. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to study 3 years LLB course in Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad College, Allahabad?
  13. Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?
  14. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  15. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed Private Medical college?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in any Government affiliated college?
  17. Cutoff rank required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) in Fergusson College?
  18. How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?
15th April 2018, 01:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get admission in any good college of India?

No one can tell you the exact cut off rank which you need for admission until and unless it has been declared by the college. The cut off marks changes every year in every college depending upon the following factors:

> Difficulty level of the examination

> Number of seats available

> Number of students appearing for the examination

Hence, if you can achieve the cut off marks of a particular college, then you can get admission for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?