18th April 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in HPCET to get BTech admission?

Hi friends, I am preparing for HPCET. I am interested to study BTech. So, I would like to know that what rank I should acquire in this entrance exam so that I can achieve the seat for this course? Please tell me about this.

21st April 2019, 08:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in HPCET to get BTech admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am preparing for HPCET. I am interested to study BTech. So, I would like to know that what rank I should acquire in this entrance exam so that I can achieve the seat for this course? Please tell me about this.
HPCET cut off 2019 is the minimum qualifying mark that students required to score to be eligible for counseling process and seat allotment. The cut mark announced, only after the result gets published. Only those who scored more than or equal to HPCET 2019 cut off will get admission based on the HPCET 2019 exam rank.

Let me tell you about some important factors that that would be considered in deciding the cut off are:

1) A number of students applied for HPCET 2019 exam.
2) A number of seats available.
3) Total mark percentage of the candidates,
4) Reservation quota policies that have been set by Government

Official website -> www.himtu.ac.in
21st April 2019, 12:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum cut off marks required to get admission for HPCET B.Tech 2019 is 20% for General category candidates and 15% for SC/ST/Ph candidates.

Percentage means the marks secured by a candidate in the entrance examination out of the total marks assigned for the examination.
21st April 2019, 05:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The minimum or cut off marks required for the admission to B.Tech degree course on the basis of JEE Main -2019, HPCET 2019 and 10+2 will be as follows.

Name of Exam

JEE (Main)-2019 General Category Reserved Categories

15% 10%

HPCET–2019 20% 15%

10+2 55% 50%

Wherein the % indicates the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test or 10+2 examination out of the total marks assigned to the entrance test or examination.
24th April 2019, 12:21 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

HPCET stands for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test . For taking the admission in B.tech degree course on the basis of HPCET examination is required for Gen/OBC category is 20% and SC/ST category is 15%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?