17th April 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BE(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi for studying BE(Aeronautical Engineering)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

20th April 2019, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BE(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream and then appear for the engineering entrance exam like JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam in which the institute is situated. Just make sure you secure excellent marks so that you can get admission at your choice of college.

Seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam.
21st April 2019, 10:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BE(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

=> B.E. Aeronautical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aeronautical Engineering course.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class for the admission of Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering is 50 to 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like Joint Entrance examination.
21st April 2019, 01:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, candidates should have completed their 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects with minimum 70% marks from a recognized board. Relaxation of 5% marks will be applicable on reserved category candidates. Candidate should have attained the age of 17 years.
21st April 2019, 02:00 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi for studying BE(Aeronautical Engineering)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to get BE(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi:

-> The applicant must complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry from a recognized Institution. The applicant must score at least 55% marks at 12th board examination.

-> The applicant should reach the age of 17 years.

-> The admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the TNCPEE entrance exam.

Contact Information:
Address - Aralvaimozhi, Vadakkangulam
Karaikudi - 627116 , Tamil Nadu , India
Phone - 04637-230256 , 232021
Official website - http://rajas.edu
21st April 2019, 05:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study BE in Aeronautical Engineering at The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi is:-

==> Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with atleast 70% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the major subjects.

==> Candidate must have to give the Entrance exam of TNPCEE (Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination).

==> Admission is on the basis of rank and performance of the candidate in the TNPCEE and Class 12th Board examination.

To apply for the TNPCEE examination you can visit the website that is www.annauniv.edu.
22nd April 2019, 12:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[U]The Eligibility criteria to get admission in Indian Engineering college Karaikudi for the BE Aeronautical Engineering are[,/U]

- Applicants must have the Minimum aggregate of 55% marks in the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).

- And admission is based on the TNCPEE and duration of the course is four years.
24th April 2019, 12:15 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Eligibility to get admission in BE( Aeronautical Engineering ) From Indian Engineering College Karaikudi is such as

Candidates should be passed 10+2 from any recognized board with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Minimum Percentage is required 55%

Candidate should be between 16 to 20 years

For taking the admission candidate should have to qualify the state level examination is called TNPCEE ( Tamil Nadu Preofessional Course Entrance Examination ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?