10th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?

Hello sir, I have not studied “Mathematics” at 12th Class level. Am I eligible to pursue B.A in Economics course (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi without Maths at 12th Level. Please tell me know the eligibility criteria.

11th June 2016, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have not studied “Mathematics” at 12th Class level. Am I eligible to pursue B.A in Economics course (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi without Maths at 12th Level. Please tell me know the eligibility criteria.
If you have completed 12th standard with above 75% marks from a recognized board with Economics subject, then you will get admission in B.A in Economics in St.Xavier College, Ranchi.

Your age should be above 16 years.
11th June 2016, 01:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to study B.A Economics Honors in St. Xavier College, Ranchi after the completion of 12th Class without Mathematics as one of the subjects.
The eligibility to study the B.A Economics (Honors) is a pass in 10+2 with 50% marks and Mathematics as one of the subjects (Compulsory). The duration of the course is 3 years. You can find the information in the Prospectus available in the university official website. The website link is Official Website
11th June 2016, 09:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course with the qualification you have.

One should have studied Mathematics as one of their main subjects in order to be eligible to get admission in the course.

Therefore, as you have not studied mathematics at your +2 level examination, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course.
28th August 2016, 03:53 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

Sorry to say that but you can't apply.
For apply in B.A. Economics(Hons) degree you must have to complete these criteria:

1. Minimum 50℅ marks overall
2. At least 50/100 marks on Economics in class 12th
3. Must have math as a subject in class 12th

For more details go to college offical site and download recent prospectus for bachelor degree.
Official site of St Xavier's College Ranchi: Sxcran.org
24th May 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to known that can I get admission in B.A with economics honours but I completed my 12th with PCB so please suggest
1st June 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i pursue B.A Economics(hons) in Xavier college ranchi if i have scored less than 50% marks in mathematics in class 12 board in PCM stream?????
14th June 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt for B.A Economics in Xavier college ranchi if i have scored 70%in mathematics and less than 50%in economics in I.com board exam?
22nd June 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Economics Honors If i have 60% total percentage and have Economics statistics and mathematics as mi main subject in 12th standard
24th April 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done my PCB with Economics as my optional subject am i eligible for BA Economics honours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?