8th May 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get BTech admission in any good college of Assam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to make my career in Engineering. I want to be an Engineer. For this I know I have to JEE Main. But I don’t know that what successful rank is for admission in BTech course? I am studying in Guwahati, in 12th CBSE Board with Science stream. But I have no objection to study anywhere in Assam. But the college should be good and reputed. So, I want to know the rank which I have to acquire.

12th May 2019, 11:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get BTech admission in any good college of Assam?

You cannot determine the cut off marks which is required to get admission for B.Tech in any college in Assam. The cut off marks changes every year in every college depending upon the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the difficulty level of the question paper and the number of seats available. Hence, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the college, then you can get admission for the course.
12th May 2019, 06:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get BTech admission in any good college of Assam?

There is no fixed cut off in JEE Main to get admission in BTech course. Cut off score varies each year. Cut off score depends on the following factors;

Total number of candidates appearing in the entrance exam,

Total applications received for the programme to which candidate has sought admission,

Total availability of seats,

Difficulty level of the exam,

Category of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?