8th May 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Does IIT-Gandhinagar offer BTech(Electrical Engineering) program?

Hello Sir, I have searched alot but didn’t find the proper information. Actually, I am confuse. I want to know that IIT Gandhinagar provides Electrical Engineering in their BTech course or not? I am unable to find out the correct answer. So please help me to know about it.

11th May 2019, 05:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIT-Gandhinagar offer BTech(Electrical Engineering) program?

Yes, B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) program is offered by the Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Gandhinagar.

B.TECH COURSES

=> B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)

=> B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)

=> B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)

=> B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)

=> B.Tech. (Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering)

=> B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
12th May 2019, 12:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have searched alot but didn’t find the proper information. Actually, I am confuse. I want to know that IIT Gandhinagar provides Electrical Engineering in their BTech course or not? I am unable to find out the correct answer. So please help me to know about it.

Yes, IIT Gandhinagar offers Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering) program. The IIT Gandhinagar offers the following Bachelor of Technology courses:

Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering)

Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering)

Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)

Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering)

Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering)

Bachelor of Technology (Materials Science and Engineering)

The IIT Gandhinagar website link is given for your reference Click Here
12th May 2019, 06:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IIT-Gandhinagar does offer BTech(Electrical Engineering) program. BTech(Electrical Engineering) offered at IIT-Gandhinagar is 4 years duration program, comprises of 8 semesters. Admission to BTech(Electrical Engineering) program is done through IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). There are total number of 30 BTech(Electrical Engineering) course available in IIT-Gandhinagar.

For details;
https://www.iitgn.ac.in/btech_course.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?