3rd January 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?

Sir
I have completed the diploma in CSE.
I want to study BCA Madras University at chennai.
Can I join BCA while completing the CSE?
can u send me the details of BCA

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  2. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  3. Can I apply for job/training for air hostess after completing BCA course?
  4. Which is better between BCA and B.Tech? I am a diploma ECE holder
  5. What are the courses available for Diploma holder in CSE?
  6. Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerical exam to Diploma CSE holder?
  7. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  8. Eligibility for Group 1 & Group 2 Exams after BCA with 55% Percentage -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Passing marks required to join BCA in Madras University?
  10. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  12. Polytechnic colleges in Chennai that offers part time Diploma courses?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  14. List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?
  15. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  16. BCA 1st semester question papers for all subjects of Madras University
  17. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  18. Colleges offering IT management course in Tamilnadu?
4th January 2015, 09:37 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?

Yes you can study BCA after completing your Diploma course in CSE. You can also take admission In Madras University after scoring of minimum 50% in your Diploma course.

Eligibility for BCA course:

1.Candidates must have a passed degree 10+2 or equivalent degree.

2. Candidates must have a passed degree in Three years Diploma of Board of Technical Examination.

3. 2-year ITI Program of any trade after 10th standard-passed.
5th January 2015, 12:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have completed the diploma in CSE.
I want to study BCA Madras University at chennai.
Can I join BCA while completing the CSE?
can u send me the details of BCA
You have completed diploma in CSE so you are eligible for study in BCA course from Madras University.

But you must have fulfill below given criteria.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
14th May 2015, 03:12 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for BCA is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th with Maths as the main subject.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BCA.
12th December 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11th Std with subjects as Commerce, Business Maths, Accountancy, English and French. I wanted to know whether I am eligible for BCA after my 12 th.

Seeking your guidance.

Regards
Kiran
6th May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my diploma i want to study engg in part time so kindly guide me what i have to do for my upgrading
17th November 2017, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

I have studied diploma in electrical and communication engineering then I did my MCSA and CCNA course, can I study BCA in Madras University?
24th February 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my diploma degree in computer engineering can i able to join bca from 2 year
26th September 2022, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i have completed and passed DME now i want to do BCA its possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?