4th March 2012, 08:07 PM
aeroankur

List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?

Hi , could any one tell me some private college in banglore which provides phd in control system engg?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bangalore offering PhD in Management
  2. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. List colleges for doing Integrated PhD in Physics in Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. Does any private universities providing PhD in Management needs AICTE approval? List of approved private universities offering this course?
  6. How to do regular M.Com?
  7. Which additional course is most useful in EEE field?
  8. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  9. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?
  11. List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?
  12. Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes providing VLSI, Embedded System in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  14. Can I study PhD in Computer Application in Delhi being MCA postgraduate of Bangalore? List of colleges?
  15. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  16. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Which country is good for doing PhD in Control Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
26th June 2012, 12:43 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroankur View Post
Hi , could any one tell me some private college in banglore which provides phd in control system engg?

hai,

maximum these colleges are providing

-College Of Engineering, Anna University,Chennai

-Crescent Engineering College, Chennai

-Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

-Rajalakshmi Engineering College Rajalakshmi Nagar, Chennai
-College Of Engineering, Anna University,Chennai

-Crescent Engineering College, Chennai

-Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

-Rajalakshmi Engineering College Rajalakshmi Nagar, Chennai

-Bharat University, TamilnaduCrescent Engineering College, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Rajalakshmi Engineering College Rajalakshmi Nagar, Chennai

Bharat University, Tamilnadu

Dr.BV Raju institute of engineering and technology

VNR Vignana jyothi engineering college 18th August 2010 06:59 PM
College Of Engineering, Anna University,Chennai

Crescent Engineering College, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Rajalakshmi Engineering College Rajalakshmi Nagar, Chennai

all the best

10th January 2013, 12:45 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?

hi,,,

List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering

1.madras inst. of techno.
2.coll. of engineering,anna univ.
3.crescant engineering coll.
4.bharat univ.
5.rajalakshmi engineering coll.
6.vnr vignan jyothi engineering coll.

alll the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th June 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

hai frnds, i wish to join full time ph.d in banglore universities.i completed my m.e in ece dept. could anyone tell me which university providing ph.d in full time for acedemic year 2013 or 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?