21st December 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the different courses in post graduation after B.A in honors English?

Hi, I am a graduate in BA(Hons English). I have done my graduation from DEI (Dayalbagh Educational University) I would like to know what are the possible courses which I can opt for my post-graduation? And also I need to know which college would be good for me.
I am waiting for a response.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  2. Eligibility criteria for CTET exam after passing B.A English Honors with 47% and M.A in English with 50%?
  3. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  4. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  5. Post graduation universities details after graduation in English honors from LNMU Darbhanga?
  6. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  7. What are the options in PG after completing English Honors with 44% through Correspondence from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  9. What all career can I have after giving class 12th boards with language as one of the subjects?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  11. Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?
  12. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  13. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  14. Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?
  15. How can I study English in Post Graduation being a B.Com graduate?
  16. Which universities can I apply after scoring 49% marks in English honors?
  17. Is there a good future in MBA finance and IT? I have completed my graduation in English Honors
  18. How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors
22nd December 2015, 09:55 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different courses in post graduation after B.A in honors English?

List of different course in post graduation after B.A. in honors English :
  • Master of Arts in Communicative English
  • Master of Arts in English and Communicative Studies
  • Master of Arts in English Literature and American Studies
  • Master of Arts in English Literature
  • Master of Arts in English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Creative Writing in English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Business English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Communicative English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Spoken English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English
22nd December 2015, 09:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different courses in post graduation after B.A in honors English?

Different Courses available to pursue after completion of B.A in Honours in English:

There are several courses to pursue after completion of B.A in Honours in English course. Several courses available are Master of Arts or Master of Business Administration Course. So you better to go with either MBA course or continue studying Master of Arts course in English language. Other courses available are, M.A and B.Ed or PG Diploma in Public Relations or Master in Journalism and Mass Communication. You may continue higher studies in MA in several streams and those are listed below.

>> M.A Honours in Literature
>> Communication Management
>> Tourism Administration
>> Mass Communication
>> Library and Information Science
>> Visual Communication
>> M.A in Linguistics
22nd December 2015, 09:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a graduate in BA(Hons English). I have done my graduation from DEI (Dayalbagh Educational University) I would like to know what are the possible courses which I can opt for my post-graduation? And also I need to know which college would be good for me.
Thank You.
There are so many courses available after completing B.A Hons in English. You can select the Master Degree course based on your Interest and future aspiration. You can study MA or MBA after BA. You can also enroll for any one of the courses below:

Courses Available After B.A in English:

- Master of Arts in Communicative English
- Master of Arts in English and Communicative Studies
- Master of Arts in English Literature and American Studies
- Master of Arts in English Literature
- Master of Arts in English
23rd December 2015, 12:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank You.
The candidate can pursue the following courses after B.A in English (Hons)
  • M.A in English
  • M.A in English and Communicative Studies
  • M.A in English Literature
  • M.A in History
  • M.A in Geography
  • M.A in Hindi
  • M.A in Philosophy
  • M.A in Fashion
  • M.A in Journalism
  • B.Ed
  • MBA
  • Post Graduate Diploma in English and Communication Skills
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Creative Writing in English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Business English
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Spoken English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?