19th November 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?

I want to know the good colleges of fine arts in delhi. also i want to know that out interior designing and fine arts which has more scope and also can we pursue both simultaneously i.e with either of the two course as diploma ?

Related Questions:
  1. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  2. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  3. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  4. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  6. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  7. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  8. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  9. About BFA College. Will I get into JJIAA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  11. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  12. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  13. What should I do to complete B.A in dance?
  14. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  15. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  16. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  18. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
20th December 2014, 02:10 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the good colleges of fine arts in delhi. also i want to know that out interior designing and fine arts which has more scope and also can we pursue both simultaneously i.e with either of the two course as diploma ?

Both the Bachelor's in Interior Designing and Fine Arts have good scope in both the Government and private sectors as well. However, you can choose any one of the course based on the Interest and future aspiration.

After completing a Bachelor's in Interior Designing with experience and expertise individuals can start up their own interior designing firms. It is possible to obtain an opening salary of Rs. 10,000/- p.m. for fresher which may differ based on your experience and skills.

Best Fine Arts Colleges in Delhi:

Delhi College of Art
New Delhi, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: IGNOU University

Amity School of Fine Art
Noida, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Amity University

Amity University Haryana
Gurgaon, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Autonomous

Tecnia Institute of Art and Design
New Delhi, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh (C.G)

Department of Art History & Art Appreciation, Jamia Millia Islamia University
New Delhi, Delhi – NCR

Anitoons The School of Animation
New Delhi, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: EIILM University Sikkim

Aakriti Institute for Art, Animation & Gaming
Noida, Delhi - NCR
Affiliated To: Other
15th March 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?

How can we take admission in Delhi college of arts ,new Delhi , affiliated to :IGNOU university,for BFA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?