3rd November 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and qualification required to study LLB?

Hi,
What is the qualification requires to do LLB course? Kindly tell me the details of this course. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  3. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  4. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
  5. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  6. Age limit and qualification required to study LLB?
  7. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  8. Qualification required for admission in LLB?
  9. When the notification of VBCAT will be published? Detailed information and qualification required to apply?
  10. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  11. How to study LLB after BA completion?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  13. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks?
  14. Can I become a Judge after completing LLB?
  15. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  16. Required qualification and age criteria to pursue LLB course?
  17. What is the eligibility for LLB? Minimum qualification required for the same?
  18. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student?
4th November 2015, 07:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and qualification required to study LLB?

LLB stands for the Bachelor of Law. There are two options for you to get enrolled in this course.

>>First option is to get enrolled in this course after the completion of 10+2. The duration of this LLB is five years.

>>Second option is to get enrolled after bachelor's degree in any other discipline, the duration of this course is three years.

After completion of 10+2, you can apply for the Common Law Admission test. This is conducted by the National Law universities of India. Academic qualification is 10+2 with at least 45% marks in it.

The upper age limit for the exam is 20 years on 1st July of year of examination and the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates and person with disability is 22 years.

For any more details visit www.clat.ac.in.
4th November 2015, 09:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
What is the qualification requires to do LLB course? Kindly tell me the details of this course. Waiting for your reply.
LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
15th November 2015, 07:12 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

First of all, i would like to tell you that CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) conducts examination for LLB.

LLB is a five years course.

Eligibility Criteria required for LLB:-

* Completion of 12th with 50% in any stream from any recognised board.

* Age limit:- 17-20 years.

* Nationality:- Indian.
15th November 2015, 08:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

LLB exam is executed through CLAT exam.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.

In case you have accomplished 12th standard from any stream with preceding 50% of marks from the regarded board you then are eligible to write CLAT exam with regard to admission in less than move on program.

Age of aspirant should not be more than 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?