25th March 2023, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Details, duration and last date for Bachelor of Library science distance mode

I want to join in bachelor of library science in distance mode. Please tell me fee details, duration and what is the last date of this course. Please give me information thank you

26th March 2023, 09:13 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Details, duration and last date for Bachelor of Library science distance mode

Here is some general information that may be useful:

1. Bachelor of Library Science is a bachelor's degree program that focuses on the management, organization, and retrieval of information resources in various formats.

2. The duration of the program is usually 1 year to 2 years in distance mode.

3. The eligibility criteria for admission may vary, but most universities require a minimum of a bachelor's degree in any discipline.

4. The syllabus typically includes subjects such as Library and Society, Library Management, Library Cataloguing and Classification, Information Sources and Services, Information Technology, and Research Methodology.

5. The mode of study in distance education is self-paced, where students receive study materials and assignments via postal mail, email, or online platforms.

6. The last date for admission can vary depending on the university. It is advisable to check with the university or institution offering the program for the specific dates and deadlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?