9th May 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?

Respected Sir, I have done BA in Political Science from Mumbai University. Now, I am interested to do Bachelor of Library Science course. So, am I eligible or not for doing this course? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  3. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  4. Is it better to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science for a graduate?
  5. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  6. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  7. What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?
  8. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  9. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science? -- [New]
  10. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  11. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  12. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  13. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  16. Which Diploma courses are favourable for Bachelor of Library Science student?
  17. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence
  18. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
28th February 2019, 09:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?

Bachelor of Library (also called Bachelor of Library and Information science) degree course is a one year programme for pursuing which the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your B.A. degree course in Political Science, you are eligible to pursue B.Lib.Sc degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?