11th June 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Did I qualified for counseling if secured 464 rank in GGSIPU CET being ST candidate of Delhi?

Sir,
my rank is 464 in ggsipu and
im from outside delhi ST.
How will i know dat im qualified or not for counseling???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  2. Date of 2nd counseling for MBA code-24? Admission in any college of GGSIPU after scoring 4232 rank in CET exam of GGSIPU?
  3. What are the counseling dates of GGSIPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from?
  5. Topicwise syllabus of GGSIPU CET? -- [New]
  6. When is the first counseling for B.Ed entrance test?
  7. How can I prepare for GGSIPU CET exam for BJMC in Delhi?
  8. When is the counseling for admission in engineering courses under IPU colleges through CET? Scope for 12791 rank holder for outside Delhi Candidate?
  9. How to secured 200 marks in IPU CET? I am a Delhi Outside
  10. Colleges which I can get after scoring 848 rank in GGSIPU MBA CET test?
  11. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  12. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?
  14. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 2496 rank in B.Ed CET?
  15. Admission in following colleges after scoring a rank of 3376 in GGSIPU CET?
  16. How to get admission in Delhi after scoring CET rank of 3,000,00?
  17. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  18. Can I be eligible for CET for B.Ed from GGSIPU after scoring 44% in B.Com and 69% in MA
12th August 2015, 11:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Did I qualified for counseling if secured 464 rank in GGSIPU CET being ST candidate of Delhi?

You will be given a rank as you have already got and will be called for the admission or the counseling whichever is the procedure.

If you have got the rank as per the requirement for the counseling, then they will call you by a mail or any other medium of communication.

If you are short of the cutoff marks, then you won't be intimated by them through any mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?