14th June 2011, 11:10 AM

Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?

i want to give admission in government engineering collage den how many minimum marks will require

1. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  2. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  3. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  5. What's the minimum marks required to get admission in IP Government college?
  6. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  7. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  9. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  10. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  11. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  12. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  13. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  14. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  15. Minimum marks required in POLYCET 2016 to get admission in a government college?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  17. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  18. Minimum cutoff marks or rank required for getting admission in government college through UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2011, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?

i got 47% in board examination and 21 in aieee will i get admission in engineering colleges in hyderabad
18th August 2011, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?

I (SC) got 47% marks in pcm cbse. Got 28000 rank in GGSIPU Delhi for B.Tech. where there is minimum marks for eligibility for sc is 50%. AICTE has lowered the minimum marks eligibility by 5%. I want admission in Delhi. Am I eligibile for a college of GGSIPU Delhi.

Yashpal
18th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Sehwag6

minimum marks for government college;-

**it can vary depends for your caste

1.SC/ST-40% marks in 12th

2.MBC-50%marks

3.BC-55% marks

4.for oc and other candidates -60% and above

you can also get seats through aieee marks

18th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?

2.MBC-50%marks

3.BC-55% marks

19th August 2011, 02:18 AM
NEIL6

General-60%

OBC-55%

SC/ST-40%
19th August 2011, 02:55 PM
saugata2008

Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?

minimum marks which is required for government colleges(which can vary depends for your caste);-

i)SC/ST-40% marks in 12th exam in science

ii)MBC-50%marks in 12th exam in science

iii)BC-55% marks in 12th exam in science

iv)for oc and other candidates -60% and above in 12th exam in science

22nd September 2011, 12:15 AM
dimple.simple

2.MBC-50%marks

3.BC-55% marks

15th November 2011, 02:25 PM

I am open caste plz tell me sir how many marks in 12th sci mhtc.e.t. To get goveremen engeeniring clg?
12th December 2011, 08:38 PM

i am std 12 present year in tamil medium. How many marks will i get to joined govt engineering college.
14th December 2011, 02:11 AM
vikasjha39

i want to give admission in government engineering collage den how many minimum marks will require
For admissions in Govt. college you have to qualify the exam like A.I.E.E.E,
I.I.T-J.E.E, I.S.A.T, State-EEE etc.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and maths.
>You age should be above 17 year.
> You must be citizen of India.

If you want to take admissions in I.I.T then you have to score minimum 60% marks in 12th class.

Good luck!
25th January 2012, 11:49 PM

I m a students of J&k board. I want to know dat how much marks required in AIEEE to take admission in d govt. Engineering collage ? Nd 12th standard marks also included?
2nd May 2012, 03:53 PM

i have 60% marks in uptu exam so i get govt. colleg in up
7th May 2012, 10:35 PM

how much mark is required in entrance exam to get admission on there?
10th May 2012, 03:25 PM

how much minimum marks required in gujcet for addmission in engineering college?
26th May 2012, 05:13 PM

hello sir,,this is ravi rawal, i want to know ,how much marks needed to get mnit jaipur, wt is the fees structure.(aieee) in mnit for every year
26th May 2012, 09:10 PM
mxsiva4u

HAI .......

For getting admission in top reputed colleges like NITs and IITs ,,you have to score atleast 300 out of total marks.....

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR WRITING ENGG. ENTRANCE EXAMS:-

>Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and maths.

>You age should be above 17 year.

> You must be citizen of India.

For more info
http://www.aieee.nic.in

For tamilnadu regionalities...your cotoff should me more than 195 out of 200 to seek admission in govt colleges in your HSC

For more info
http://www.annauniv.edu

For joining ITI.,you should atleast have 60% in your HSC.....

Hope it helps!!!!!
14th March 2013, 09:35 PM

minimum cut off for sc candidates to join engineering in psg through counselling
28th March 2013, 10:52 AM

i am in open caste so sir please tell me how much marks should i get in 12th & aieee to get addmission in govt colleage
2nd April 2013, 03:48 PM

sir , upsee me btech government collage ke liye kitne marks. and rank (gen) jaruri hai..
HAI???? I belong to obc .. obc rank ka kya fayda hota hai???
3rd April 2013, 03:55 PM
No 1

Hi....
Friends,

The Minimum marks for Government jobs like ::
===============================

*** SC / ST candidates 40 %

*** MBC candidates 50 %

*** BC candidates 55 %

*** OC candidates 60 %

All the best..........................
12th April 2013, 10:55 PM

hi i am amy,i just wanted to know how much marks i should score in standard 12, aieee,ojee,and wbjee.plz reply i m tensed n worried.
8th May 2013, 01:20 PM
himanshussodiya

i got 77 marks in mppet and 16196 rank in unreserved and 183 in reserved category of st can get admission in govt. college
28th May 2013, 10:05 AM

Hello sir i get 57 percent in 12 th class and 54 in jee main can i get any govt. Or nit collage plz reply
28th May 2013, 02:56 PM
sohangoriya

Dear friend the minmum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering College can be dependes on your Category .

General category candidates - 60% marks.

OBC category candidates - 55% marks.

SC/ST category candidates - 40% marks.

Best of luck........
23rd March 2014, 11:03 AM

hi i wnt to know dat how much marks in 12th is needed to get govt. engineering college
13th May 2014, 10:20 AM

Minimum how much marks required in jee main to get admission in goverment collage for obc
1st June 2014, 12:33 PM

i got 60% marks in cbse boad in class 12th, so i got any government collage i am from SC caste
11th June 2014, 10:44 PM

I have 55% mark in CBSE and I am belongs to obc cast so I take admission in engeenering college
18th June 2014, 07:01 PM

I have 46% marks in pcm can i have take addmission for engineering
1st July 2014, 11:37 PM

I am neha and I got 75 marks in jee mains and I belong to obc category and I got 75 percentage in class 12 plz tell me whether I will get govermented college or not..?
27th September 2014, 05:13 PM

I am puneshwar mera 12th 79 % hai to mera aieee me selected ho jayega piliz reply me
12th January 2015, 09:55 PM

how much marks should i get in hsc and jee to get top eng. govt. college in maharashtra??
6th April 2015, 09:01 AM

Sir, I got 72 persentage in 22th & 91 marks in jee main in maharashtra plz tell me which degree college is available for me
21st May 2015, 12:22 AM

I got 16 marks in jee and 74 % in maharashtra state board I get admission in any government institutions I'm sc category
2nd February 2016, 08:00 PM

I belong to open category & i got 55% in hsc & 51 in pcm can i get admission in govt eng college?
5th February 2016, 08:32 PM
dik09

According to the criteria of the coolege and the cut off list displayed the admission process is conducted and the addmisson to the students are given
28th April 2016, 09:11 PM

How much marks should I get in CET to get good college in Mumbai for reservation quota
30th April 2016, 02:41 PM
nimmi bora

Smile Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?

Hello;
Usually for government colleges at least 50% marks are needed and for reserved candidates 40-45% marks are needed.
30th April 2016, 04:24 PM
baarsa

Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college is 60%
OBC category candidates 55% marks
SC/ST category candidates 40% marks.
12th May 2017, 06:57 PM

I want to take admission in government diploma college. I had 86% in 10th and 60 % in 12th in Maharashtra board. Is it possible to get admission??
29th May 2017, 07:47 PM

Is there any need of my XII percentage to be more than 59% to get admission in a pvt or government engineering college?
10th September 2017, 08:43 PM

I want to know about the names of the government colleges in which 12th class percentage don't matter. Only entrance of that college matters.please tell me the names of colleges in Delhi. Only government engineering colleges in delhi.
3rd June 2022, 11:50 PM

Is the percentage only for the science subject or totall???
5th August 2022, 12:45 AM

How much mark want join in government college in kram exam