14th October 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Honours and Professional courses offered under B.Com?

Can I know what are the differences between B.Com Honours and B.Com Professional courses? I came to know that Professional courses also available under B.Com. So, I am confused now. Please tell me.

15th October 2016, 07:14 PM
syed zarnain ahmed

Default Re: Differences among Honours and Professional courses offered under B.Com?

BBA is professional course and there is no professional course related to B.com it is a degree course
15th October 2016, 08:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Differences among Honours and Professional courses offered under B.Com?

There is a very slight difference between the professional degree and the Honors degree of any course, not only BCom.

In the Honors degree, you are taught some of the managerial skills as well and there is a slight difference in the curriculum from the professional degree.

One subject of the managerial skills is there in each semester and hence, it is going to be more fruitful for the candidate.

That's why the Honors degree is considered to be better than the plain professional degree.
16th October 2016, 09:07 PM
aslam471

Both are almost same if you look as whole.
In B.com you will be taught the theory and required practical as said in your curriculum.

In B.com honours you will have more exposure in day to day strategies and conglomerates. Like maybe a company can give you external training for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?