7th February 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in home science from Gujarat university is equivalent to 12th?

Is diploma in home science gujarat university course is equivalent to 12th HSC ? Can i do diploma in home science after 10th SSC ? What is the value of diploma in home science ?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges of Rajkot which offer MSc IT course?
  2. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  3. How can I get admission in Microbiology branch after PG in computers?
  4. Best universities or colleges offering m.sc in forensic sciences? What is the eligibilty criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Diploma equivalent to 12th?
  6. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  7. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  8. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  9. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  10. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science?
  11. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  12. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  13. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  14. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  16. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  17. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  18. Am I eligible for Home science TGT after doing BSc in Home Science and 2 years diploma in Home Science
12th March 2014, 06:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in home science from Gujarat university is equivalent to 12th?

Hello first of all let me give you a proper detail about this diploma.It is a diploma level course for home science.It includes all the things which are related to a person these include home,the family members and resources at disposal.In this course you are given knowledge about the art of utilizing your resources in an efficient manner and achieving a prosperous home and if needed a great career.

This diploma is not equivalent to any 10+2 class of any board in India.In fact the eligibility criteria for this diploma is itself 10+2 exam or any exam equivalent and you certainly could not do diploma in home science after your 10th SSC.

And now talking about the value of diploma in home science my friend you need to know that whatever knowledge you obtain is always valuable.Knowledge is never a waste of time you need to know where to apply it.There are many scopes after a diploma in home science as well.The best scope is in the food manufacturing industry you can get a job as food analyst and other related disciplines.

They also have a great scope in hotel and hospitality field.One can also become a dietitian in this field.Also there is a scope in service industry where they look for talents in housekeeping,catering etc.So if you are interested in it then do it my friend and wish you luck.
19th April 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in home science from Gujarat university is equivalent to 12th?

what is process to take admission in diploma home science in ms university?
13th September 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done a diploma in home science and after that I have also completed 2 yrs diploma in fashion designing. After than I did my fyba. All this is from Sndt college. And my last qualification fyba was in the year 2009.
However this year when I went back to Sndt and even in Mumbai university for seeking admission in syba, they are asking to appear hsc again and not Considering my diploma courses. As a matter of fact also denying and ignoring my fyba certificates.

This means all 5 years I. e of of 2 diploma courses are and 1 year of fyba have gone waste. I would like to seek admission in academics which are in continuation of what I have completed and not go back 3-4 yrs and redo.

Pls help and suggest...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?