14th May 2012, 10:51 PM
d.n sharma

Is there direct entry in IPCC after graduation? I have scored 60% in graduation

sir,

i would like to know,dat is there any direct entry in ipcc after graduation..
because as per 1 notification..that after graduation we dont need to give cpt...we can enroll in ipcc without giving cpt..but candidate should have minimum 60% in graduation...

16th May 2012, 09:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there direct entry in IPCC after graduation? I have scored 60% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.n sharma View Post
sir,

i would like to know,dat is there any direct entry in ipcc after graduation..
because as per 1 notification..that after graduation we dont need to give cpt...we can enroll in ipcc without giving cpt..but candidate should have minimum 60% in graduation...
No, it is not possible to get direct entry in Integrated Professional Competence Course, even if you are a graduate.The council regulating the Chartered Accountancy course has proposed that Commerce graduates with a minimum of 55% marks and non-commerce graduates with a minimum of 60% marks should be exempted from the Common Proficiency Test and shall be considered eligible for direct enrollment in the Integrated Professional Competence Course. However, the proposal is not yet approved and therefore, presently it is not possible to get the exemption. So, even being a graduate and having scored 60% marks in the qualifying examination, you will have to take the Common Proficiency Test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
3rd July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there direct entry in IPCC after graduation? I have scored 60% in graduation

SIR, KYA MAI B.COM K BAD IPCC K LIE ELIGIBLE HU .MOHD.SALMAN
4th August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

as per announcement in icai that direct entry has been started , i had passed cpt as well as done graduation eith more then 55 % so i m eligible for articalship ?
7th August 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

y do notification has been arises if there is not any chances of it just bad hope
8th August 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I directly do IPCC ? i have completed graduation with 70% marks
12th September 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i am 34 year old.i hv done bcom with 67%
and mcom with 73% in the year 1998 & 2000.can
i am eligible to do ipcc without cpt.vivek neema.
12th September 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

i am 34 year old.i hv done bcom with 67%
and mcom with 73% in the year 1998 & 2000.can
i am eligible to do ipcc without cpt.vivek neema.
18th December 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Master Degree scoring 68.5% from Nepal. What is the procedure for me to join IPCC directly?
22nd May 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i am completed of b.com(54%)m.com completed(50% on open university)
31st August 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any rule that i have must complete the IT & Ot taring before enroll in ipcc after graduation ?
24th August 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 73% in ty but as per CBSGS system my aggregate percentage is 50-55% m i eligible to regester for under direct entry scheme
13th May 2017, 08:16 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Is there direct entry in IPCC after graduation? I have scored 60% in graduation

Hello friend.

You can apply for IPCC after completion of graduation with 55% marks. ICAI has given direct entry for students with graduation. They dont want to qualify CPT.

Do well.
Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?