12th May 2021, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Do I have any chance of completing graduation amid Covid crisis situation in India with a gap of 8 years?

I have completed inter in 2013 now i can join any graduation course? Do I have any chance in this Covid crisis situation in India? Can I complete my Graduation course after 7-8 years of gap?

12th May 2021, 02:16 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Do I have any chance of completing graduation amid Covid crisis situation in India with a gap of 8 years?

Yes, You have chance of completing graduation amid Covid crisis situation in India with a gap of 8 years.

There is no age restriction to get admission or complete any graduation course.

You will get admission on the basis of intermediate score.

If you want to complete this course than you have to start from 1st year.
13th May 2021, 12:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I have any chance of completing graduation amid Covid crisis situation in India with a gap of 8 years?

Yes, you can pursue graduation after gap of 8 years. There is no restriction of age, a student of any age can puruse graduation. You should have passed 12th with a minimum of 55% to be eligible for admission.
14th May 2021, 07:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in graduation now. There is no limitation as gap year to pursue general bachelor degree course.

Admission procedure varies with institutions and universities. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?