11th January 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any deaf dumb engineering college in Karnataka? List of colleges?

sir
my son is deaf dumb he final year diploma in computer science engineering at jsspph polyclinic Mysore he want to go higher education in Karnataka where he can get admission which college is suitable for him, he score all 4th semester above 87% hope he will get more in final year

thanks
syed

Related Questions:
  1. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  2. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  3. Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?
  4. Which is the best chemical engineering college in Karnataka?
  5. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
  7. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  8. List of approved AICTE colleges in Karnataka state/university for diploma in civil engineering
  9. Andhra pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is B.A Psychology a better course for commerce student?
  11. Expected Cut-off for SBI and SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?
  12. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Karnataka
  13. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  14. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech if secured 1445 rank in KIITEE?
  16. Which college is better for admission to B.E Engineering between Manipal Engineering College and CUSAT?
  17. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  18. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
17th January 2015, 07:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any deaf dumb engineering college in Karnataka? List of colleges?

Below are mentioned the names of some Engineering colleges for deaf and dumb students:

1. Karnatak University
Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad, Karnataka 580003
Phone: 0836 221 5298

2. Karnataka State Nursing Council
Address: #71, Nightingale Towers ‘A’ Street, A.R. Extension, Near Movieland Theater,, 6th Cross, Near Movieland Theater, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
Phone:080 2238 3230

3. R.V. College of Engineering
Address: Mysore Road, Mailasandra, R V Vidyanikethan Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560059
Phone: 080671 78021

4. St. Louis College for the Deaf
Address: Canal Bank Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. Tamil Nadu, India.
phone: Phone : +91-44-24421315

5. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disablities
Address: State Highway 49, Tamil Nadu
Phone:044 2747 2113

6. National Institute For The Visually Handicapped Regional Centre
Address: No. 14, Trunk Road, Poonamallee, Karayanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600056
4th June 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any deaf dumb engineering college in Karnataka? List of colleges?

My brother is deaf we are living in nellore district. He had passed inter 2nd year in sv college tirupati. Where we want to join him for degree please tell me sir we need colleges near buy us

Thank you sir
Ph.no: 9849028115
12th November 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello Your daughter Is due she has completed commercial practice in diploma so farther best degree and collage for her???
26th December 2020, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hello i am deaf. i want to job government. whilch is it job
thabnk you boss

9574660883 whatsapp
23rd August 2021, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son deaf and dum he passed 10th kannada medium. Sir I want to any Technical course for him please help me

Mob 9055050488
22nd May 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir sister son deaf and dumb he passed in 10th kannada medium.sir I want to any technical course for him please help me sir
Please help me

Mobile number
28th July 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

deaf and dumb jobs for computer science and engineering student deaf people
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?