5th August 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I rejoin in 3rd year if discontinued BSc(Nursing) after 2nd year with 6 years of gap?

Hi Sir, I have discontinued my BSc, which I was doing with Nursing Honours. I have done with 2nd year and 3rd year is still left. It's been 6 years of gap now. I want to rejoin from 3rd year onwards. Is it possible for me?

29th June 2020, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I rejoin in 3rd year if discontinued BSc(Nursing) after 2nd year with 6 years of gap?

Respected Sir/Madam I didn't wrote my GNM nursing course final year exams
in 2015.Can I write those exams in this year 2020?
I hope will get good suggestion.
Tq u in advance.
19th November 2020, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I rejoin in 3rd year if discontinued BSc(Nursing) after 2nd year with 6 years of gap?

Can I rejoin in 3rd year if discontinued bsc zoology after 2nd year with 4 years of gap? Pls tell me. I hope will get good suggestion. thank you
23rd December 2020, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

After 1 year complete Gnm nursing I stop my study can I restart my study
14th October 2021, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I rejoin to bsc nursing 3rd year if discontinued for a year before writing the 3rd year exam
6th April 2022, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
I was the 54th batch of gnm nursing student in the year 2013-2017. In between after 2nd year i got married. Because of it i could not complet my studies. After the 2 nd year exam only i got married. Now i would like to complet my gnm 3rd year and internship to get graduation to become a nurse. I love to be a nurse and want to serve people. Plz sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?