25th March 2023, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Do German University consider if there was a backlog in bachelor's?

I had backlogs of 2 in my bachelor of engineering and I even cleared up but I just want to know whether will German University consider it during my admission in masters, please do guide me with the admission procedure and plz do help me in getting sustainable information about requirements and eligibility criteria and what tests to be undertaken

26th March 2023, 04:12 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Do German University consider if there was a backlog in bachelor's?

German universities do consider the academic record of the applicants during the admission process. Having backlogs in your bachelor's degree can affect your chances of getting admitted to a master's program in Germany. However, it is not the only factor that universities consider. They also look at your overall academic performance, work experience, and other relevant qualifications.

To apply for a master's program in Germany, you need to follow the admission procedure of the university you are interested in. Typically, you need to submit an online application, academic transcripts, a CV, a letter of motivation, and letters of recommendation. Some universities may also require you to take standardized tests such as GRE or GMAT.

To be eligible for a master's program in Germany, you need to have a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in a related field. You also need to meet the language proficiency requirements of the university. Most universities require applicants to have a minimum score in English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.

It is advisable to check the eligibility criteria and admission requirements of the university you are interested in before applying. You can also contact the admission office of the university for more information.
26th March 2023, 04:24 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Do German University consider if there was a backlog in bachelor's?

In Germany, it is generally not common for universities to consider backlogs or gaps in a student's academic history when assessing applications for master's programs. However, this can vary depending on the specific university and program. Some universities may ask for a detailed explanation of any gaps in the applicant's academic history or require additional documentation to evaluate the applicant's qualifications. It is always best to check with the specific university or program for their admission requirements and policies regarding academic history.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?