24th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?

Hello,
Well I have completed my B.E. in Production Engineering from University of Pune with 59%. My 12th percentage is 69%, 10th percentage is 84%. How many levels of German Language should have to be completed for the application for Master's Degree in Machine Design in German universities? I have done 3 certified Designing Software courses too. What are the facilities for the scholarships and part time job? Is there any criteria of 60% (BE aggregate) to apply? Is there any difference in fee structure for above 60% (BE aggregate) and below it vary? Also are there any German universities which accepts TOEFL score? Or the only IELTS and GRE is sufficient for to apply? Which German universities are best for Master's in Machine Design?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  3. Whether I would be accepted in German universities as per my academic record?
  4. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  5. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  6. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  7. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  8. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  9. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  10. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  11. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  12. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  13. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  14. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  15. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  17. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  18. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
8th April 2018, 06:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?

In some of the international degree program you can usually enroll in without proof of German language skills However, you will then need proof of English language skills.

The Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (TestDaF) is offered in India and The Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH) has to be taken in Germany If you achieve at least the medium level in all sections you can be admitted to your degree program.

Yes, the German universities accept TOEFL scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?