9th November 2011, 01:31 PM
sadadipt

Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university

I have complated the Advance Diploma in German from Pune university. I want to do the MA in German externally with the same Univercity. However I have done my graduation in Law. Is it possible do MA Externally? Is there any entrance Exam for the same? I am requesting you to provide the necessary Information.

Related Questions:
  1. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  2. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  3. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  4. How to do M.A in Germany? Is it compulsory to do Advance diploma?
  5. Opportunities for a person who has done Diploma in German and BA in Hindi? -- [New]
  6. How my I get admission in German university for B.Tech course? I have completed my diploma
  7. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  8. Fee structure and percentage required to pursue B.Ed from Pune University? What is the tenure for B.Ed from Pune University(Correspondence)
  9. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  11. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  12. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  13. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to pursue BA in German? I have scored 70% in 12 but less than 45% in B.Com 1st year. I am also studying at Max Muller Bhavan and I am currently in 5th semester (B2.2) (Mittlestufe)
  15. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  16. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  18. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
30th April 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university

I am vishal prabhune i want learn MA GERMAN distance learning ,currently i am working in Logistic field in Import & export any further achivments to completed german course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?