12th May 2021, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing graduation after a gap of 22 years since passing intermediate amid Covid Crisis in India?

Dear Sir, I did my 12th Commerce in 1999, after that I could not complete my graduation till now. I did the one year diploma course in computer hardware and networking. I have 22 years of experience in this IT field. Please guide me in order to complete my graduation what I need to do now and from where I can do my graduation amid this covid crisis going on in India?

12th May 2021, 12:26 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Possibility of doing graduation after a gap of 22 years since passing intermediate amid Covid Crisis in India?

Yes, It is possible to pursue graduation after a gap of 22 years since passing intermediate amid Covid Crisis in India.

You can also complete graduation with IGNOU open university via distance mode.

There is no age restriction to pursue any course.

You have to take admission in any institution on the basis of intermediate score.

You can also complete graduation full time from any institution.
12th May 2021, 09:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing graduation after a gap of 22 years since passing intermediate amid Covid Crisis in India?

Yes, it is possible to complete graduation after 22 years of gap.
You can pursue your graduation as a regular candidate as upper age limit for it is 25 years.
But you can pursue your graduation through correspondence.

Some good Universities for graduation through correspondence are:-

IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University

Nalanda Open University

KSOU etc.
13th May 2021, 11:37 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can apply for graduation after a gap of 22 years since passing intermediate amid Covid Crisis in India. There are many central universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Allahabad university, Mumbai University to pursue graduation.

Some universities will give admission to the students on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
14th June 2021, 10:00 PM
Singhskomal

Yes it is possible for you to get graduation degree after intermediate you are eligible to get graduation degree time gap does not matter...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?