6th December 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in JNTUH College of Engineering?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for securing admission in JNTUH College of Engineering for BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) course? I want to study this course in this institute so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me asap.

8th December 2020, 09:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in JNTUH College of Engineering?

The eligibility to study BTech in Metallurgical Engineering at JNTUH College of Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate age should not exceed 17 years and admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.jntuhceh.ac.in
8th December 2020, 04:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in JNTUH College of Engineering?

Eligibility to secure BTech(Metallurgical Engineering) admission in JNTUH College of Engineering is as follows.

You must have completed 12th with minimum 45% with PCM combination.

You have to go through TS EAMCET exam to secure admission.
9th December 2020, 07:15 PM
Ulna
Banned

The duration of the course is for 4 years and it is an undergraduate course
The eligibility criteria for this course is
The candidate will have to pass 12th standard with a minimum of 45%
Candidate will also have to sit for the the entrance exam that is TS EAM CET
THE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PASSED OR IN THE FINAL YEAR OF DIPLOMA ARE ALSO ABLE TO APPLY FOR THE COURSE
The candidate must also have completed 16 years of age which is the minimum age limit
If you fulfill the above criteria as you will be eligible to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?