14th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying MS(Chemical Engineering) course from IIT Delhi. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks as well.

16th October 2020, 09:10 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Delhi can be seen below.

Admission will done only on the basis of GATE score.

You have to go through counselling procedure of GATE exam to get admission.

Cutoff rank GATE - 2019
For General candidate - 3-79
For OBC candidate - 126-200
For SC candidate - 214-761
For ST candidate - 1103-2451

16th October 2020, 11:48 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Delhi? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in IIT Delhi is GATE. You should have a very good rank in GATE to get into IIT Delhi.
Cutoff varies every year so it may range from 600-800 rank in GATE.

18th October 2020, 11:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MS in Chemical Engineering at IIT Delhi. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in GATE/IIT-JAM(Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Admission Test for MSc.) followed by counseling. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitd.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?