11th October 2010, 07:04 PM

Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?

Sir I wanted to know what is the fee status for MBBS course in india for pvt/govt. Medical collage.how to go for management quota.

1. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  7. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  8. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  10. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  11. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  12. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  13. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  15. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  17. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
5th April 2011, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?

please let us have the fees structure and procedure for direct admission in mbbs in management quota
10th April 2011, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?

fees structure for mbbs-2011 in maharastra
18th April 2011, 10:04 AM

In Amritha Medical and Engineering colleges in kerala,how much is the donation in management quota?
18th April 2011, 10:08 AM

In Amritha Medical and Engineering colleges in kerala,how much is the donation in management quota?
24th April 2011, 07:59 PM

I WANT AN ADMISSION IN MBBS SEAT AT PONDICHERRY HOW MUCH IS THE COAST&HOW DO I APPLY?
26th April 2011, 06:09 PM

PLEASE CAN U ADVICE ON FEE STRUCTURE FOR A GOOD MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR A NRI
26th April 2011, 11:58 PM

Dear sir, i'm bangladeshi citizen and I want an admission in mbbs, How much is the coast and how do i apply?
6th May 2011, 09:28 AM

sir,i am a naga citizen from nagaland,and i want addmission in mbbs at a govt college in hydrabad,so will u plis let me know its addmission cost n fee structure?
16th May 2011, 09:11 PM
ravibaskar

mail me at ravibasskar@gmail regarding procedure for admission(nri quota as well as management quota) into any medical college in chennai....thx...
17th May 2011, 10:28 PM
ravibaskar

hi pls mail me at ravibasskar@gmail regarding admission in top engineering college in tn...especially vit,college of engineering guindy(rank 9 throughout india in engineering,next to iit),srm...thank u..
28th May 2011, 01:54 AM
ankityashaj

sir,i am a naga citizen from nagaland,and i want addmission in mbbs at a govt college in hydrabad,so will u plis let me know its addmission cost n fee structure?
do u have ny contact no. i can help u ...if u dnt mind?
28th May 2011, 08:28 PM

fee structure in private medical college in india
29th May 2011, 11:32 AM

private medical college in kerala,i want admission structures and details of submitting applications for seats
31st May 2011, 02:28 PM

i want the fee structure in private medical colleges
1st June 2011, 12:22 PM

i havve not written comedk and my ranking in cet is 11500... and would u say my fees structure for management seat
5th June 2011, 09:41 AM
dcrazyking

We are NCR education consultants... for getting your queries answered u can mail me your information on [email protected]
5th June 2011, 01:35 PM

if a student is ranked 1 st class for entrance what would be his fee for a total structure putover
9th June 2011, 08:11 PM

fee structure to study mbbs in nepal in different colleges
11th June 2011, 09:31 PM

can anyone tell me what is fee mbbs fee structure in govt. colleges in india? please reply me --- [email protected]
12th June 2011, 11:42 PM

how i can get admission in prabhuswami meical collage.in management quata.anurag
21st June 2011, 02:39 PM

sir,how i can get admission in private medical college in tamilnadu through management quota
23rd June 2011, 04:22 PM

Are there managemnet seats for Government medical colleges?Please let me know on [email protected]
30th June 2011, 06:10 PM

sir,how many seats are there in management quota,and how many seats are there in general for the obc caste can please let know this as soon as possible ?
5th July 2011, 12:26 AM

Exclamation Re: Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?

private medical college in kerala,i want admission structures and details of submitting applications for seats
replysoon
5th July 2011, 04:11 PM

sir,how much amount i need at the time of admission in kerala government medical colleges for mbbs under state merit.
5th July 2011, 10:16 PM
mobeshpal

hi dear
MBBS fee structure in private college is more than govt. college

i expect GOVT. college:--
tution fee in year wise= 30000
hostel fee=8000.00
caution money=3000.00

TOTAL FEE=41000.00

BUT IN PRIVATE COLLEGE:--

tution fee = 2,00,000.00
hostel fee = 30000.00
caution money = 20,000.00

IF YOU ADMISSION IN MANAGEMENT QUOTA THEN

YOU CONTACT TO THE ADMISSION CELL IN THIS COLLEGE

THAT MONEY IS MORE THAN ORIGINAL

EXPECT LIKE = 15,000,00.00
9th July 2011, 05:52 PM

what is the total cost for MBBS in m.s.ramaiah medical college(bangalore)
13th July 2011, 01:05 PM

sir i want to know the fee structure for mbbs in kottayam gov medical collage.
15th July 2011, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by mobeshpal View Post
hi dear
mbbs fee structure in private college is more than govt. College

i expect govt. College:--
tution fee in year wise= 30000
hostel fee=8000.00
caution money=3000.00

total fee=41000.00

but in private college:--

tution fee = 2,00,000.00
hostel fee = 30000.00
caution money = 20,000.00

if you admission in management quota then

you contact to the admission cell in this college

that money is more than original

expect like = 15,000,00.00
can you tell me the college name to join there
15th July 2011, 04:24 PM

I WANT MBBS COLLEGE AND ENGINEERING COLLEGE 2LAKS PER YEAR FEE
12th August 2011, 10:14 PM

what would be revised fees structure in merit seat that is 50 percent seat alloted for keam seats
in aides and self financing medical colleges for mbbs course
12th September 2011, 11:13 PM

what would be revised fees structure in merit seat that is 50 percent seat alloted for keam seats
in aides and self financing medical colleges for mbbs course
Don't worry dear brother, it is time to manage money of your weight, because every mind is after business, minting money, but not making minds for nation to utilize its cream for the benefit of public.
19th September 2011, 09:42 AM

SIR I WANT TO KNOW MIM AMOUNT TO JOIN MBBS
21st September 2011, 06:13 PM

Can i get MBBS seat in tamilnadu wid capitation 10-12 and den de fees for the academic year 2012 ??? if so pls pls guide me.. pls tel de colg wher i can get mbbs seat for dis amount..pls....
21st September 2011, 06:24 PM
pk9131

Can i get MBBS admission in tamilnadu with capitation 10-12 laks and then the fees for the next academic year tat is 2012???...if so pls guide me and pls tell me which colg can i approach wid this amount ...my mark is 1074..i'm gona waste one yr due to some personal reasons..so pls help me..
28th January 2012, 12:54 PM

please contact me at
nine seven one six four three one five three four

for management quota seats off all india private colleges
6th February 2012, 12:09 AM

Advance booking for any admison on spot cal dr.raghuveer 07411301737
4th April 2012, 11:16 PM

sir i want to know donation fees for all medical college
22nd April 2012, 12:47 PM

HOW MANY SEATS ARE THERE IN SANTHIRAM MEDICAL COLLEGE NANDYAL
29th May 2012, 10:35 PM

what is the fee structure for bds under management quota in tamil nadu in best colleges?
3rd June 2012, 02:51 PM

sir I wanted to know the fee structure for mbbs in karnataka under management ouata
6th June 2012, 08:32 AM

sir I wanted to know the fee structure for mbbs in kerala under merit quata in self financing college.
11th July 2012, 09:45 AM

sir I am from vellore Iwant to know How much is fee structure for BDS in private colledge for managment quota?
4th September 2013, 03:44 PM

sir may i know to how much fees for studying mbbs in pondicherry
6th June 2014, 10:36 AM

fee structure for mbbs course in govt colleges of kerala for OEC students
29th July 2014, 12:02 PM
hiteshgud 4 evry1

hello
fees structure for MBBS course in private or gov coleege depends on the reputation of college and for management seats it too differs for any enquiries in admission do contact me on my mail [email protected]
27th March 2015, 03:10 PM

How to get admission in Amrita institute of medical science , kochi through managment qouta? What will be the fee structure?
20th August 2016, 03:08 PM

I want to get admission in mbbs at chennai/karnataka/madhyapradesh/uttarpradesh
HOW MUCH IS THE COAST?HOW DO I APPLY FOR MANAGEMENT QUPTA