2nd November 2018, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Does AMU offer BSc(Chemistry) Honours? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone, I have scored 54% in my 12th and I am willing to do BSc(H) in Chemistry. May I know that what is the procedure for admission in BSc(H) in Chemistry in AMU? And let me know that AMU is offering BSc(H) in Chemistry course or not?

10th November 2018, 05:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AMU offer BSc(Chemistry) Honours? Procedure to apply?

Yes, AMU does offer BSc(Industrial Chemistry) Honours. BSc(Industrial Chemistry) Honours is 3 years duration of course. You must have passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with at least 55% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subjects from a recognized board to be eligible.
For admission into that course, you can apply online as well as offline mode. For online registrations you can fill the application form on the official website i.e. https://www.amu.ac.in/

For offline registrations you can download Aligarh Muslim University application form from the official website of the university. After completing the application form you need to submit it at the respective departments of the university along with the application fee.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amu.ac.in/showcourse1.jsp?did=2&typ=3

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?