13th March 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Does Trinity Mission College of Physiotherapy has AICTE and UGC affiliation?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that is Trinity Mission College of Physiotherapy is approved by AICTE and UGC or not? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

24th February 2017, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Trinity Mission College of Physiotherapy has AICTE and UGC affiliation?

For physiotherapy courses AICTE approval is not needed and they need approval from physiotherapy council of the country. UGC approval is given to the university to which the college is affiliated to.

Hence, if it is affiliated to an UGC approved university, then no need to worry about anything.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?