20th May 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Details of colleges that offer Masters in Physiotheraphy in Mumbai? Their fee structure?

can you send me details for the colleges that offer masters in physiotheraphy in mumbai and their fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the distance M.Tech civil engineering colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  3. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  4. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  5. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  6. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of D.Ed? Which are the colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  10. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  11. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  13. Which are the colleges in India to do masters in Geography? What is the fee structure?
  14. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  15. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  17. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  18. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
1st October 2014, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details of colleges that offer Masters in Physiotheraphy in Mumbai? Their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you send me details for the colleges that offer masters in physiotheraphy in mumbai and their fee structure
Colleges offering M.Sc Physiotherapy Course:-
  • K.J. Somaiya College of Physiotherapy
  • Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s College of Physiotherapy
  • Seth G.S Medical College, Physiotherapy & King Edward Vii Memorial Hospital Parel
  • Terna College of Physiotherapy
  • M G M Institute of Health Sciences

The fee structure for this course is differ fro college to college. To know the correct fee structure course this course, must have to visit the respective university website or you can directly visit the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?