1st May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do graduation in USA after completion of polytechnic in computer networking?

Sir/Mam,

I'm completed polytechnic in computer networking branch, I want to
Continue my graduation in us, so what is the procedure for applying btech
In US? Can you please let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course?
  3. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  4. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  5. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  6. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  7. What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?
  8. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy?
  9. Any chance to do MS in USA after passing graduation in BSc Computer Science?
  10. What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Networking after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What shall I do to go for USA after completion of Graduation?
  15. Can I be eligible for a better networking jobs in abroad in UK, USA?
  16. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in USA after completion of B.Com?
24th February 2017, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do graduation in USA after completion of polytechnic in computer networking?

You need to apply for SAT, if you want to study B.Tech in USA. Along with SAT you need to pass English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.

Once you have the above scores, you can apply for admission at any reputed university in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?