9th January 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

ECE graduate can apply for Masters in Mathematics? Courses abroad after a Bachelor degree in Electronics?

Can a student with a Bachelor's degree in ECE apply for his/her Master's degree in Mathematics field? Courses abroad after a Bachelor's degree in Electronics

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possible courses an ECE graduate can undertake for his/her masters(PG course) in abroad?
  2. How can I do masters in the field on electronics and arts?
  3. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  4. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  5. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  6. What are the options for me in India or Abroad after completing bachelor degree in BFA painting?
  7. After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?
  8. Which is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.E for a good job?
  9. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  10. What should I do after passing 12th class in Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  12. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  13. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  14. What is the duration of Transport and Logistic Management Course?
  15. Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?
  16. Which course will be best for me after completion of my HSC Exams?
  17. Courses to make a career in Research Field afer B.E. (ECE)
  18. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
15th January 2014, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ECE graduate can apply for Masters in Mathematics? Courses abroad after a Bachelor degree in Electronics?

I am extremely sorry to state that a student with a Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication (ECE) cannot pursue Masters degree in Mathematics field. In order to do Masters degree in Mathematics, one has to be a graduate in Mathematics field.

The course which you can do abroad after Bachelor's degree in Electronics is Master of Science in Electronics or Phd in Electronics. For direct admission in Phd, you need to have very good score in GRE and TOEFL exam and along with that you need to have some work experience as well as research works under your name. For Masters degree, there is no compulsion of having work experience or research works.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?