26th April 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?

WHat is scope after economics honours and BCom honours?
Economic honours or bcom(h) which is best to opt?

2nd May 2014, 11:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?

Both Economics honors and B.Com Honors both are good courses and both have good scopes and i think you should go for the b.com honors if you want to make bright future and no doubt Economics Honors have good scope. Both have equivalent scope.
And Both are best in their fields.

So, you can choose nay of the subject for graduation. After doing graduation you can apply for the Masters and it is best to do Master after that you will be able to get a good job. And after that you can apply for the NET or SET exam after masters if you want to get good job in colleges as a lecturer.

And after graduation you can apply for the MBA also.There are many courses in MBA and Finance and HR both are good courses for Commerce as well as economics students.
So, you can apply for any of the course.

After MBA you can apply for the job in may companies related to your field and there you will get good salary package also. And there are many companies in India where you can apply for the job after the MBA.

So, i think both are good courses and you can apply for any for the course and both are good courses and after B.com you can apply for the M.com and also for the MBA.
25th June 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?

can i get admission in north campus for eco. or commerce with 95.25% in best four
12th April 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I m a gud student....but i m vry much confused whethr i should do c.a with b.com or just eco honours....my elders are asking me to do economics honours....plz suggest
17th June 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am very much confused that what should I do after my commerce class12.
3rd July 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Which one should i opt
Eco hons or bcom hons???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?