12th December 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?

hello
i am student of vocational having computer science.
Should i eligible for aipmt??
i am only 10th passed
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  2. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  4. Can I get admission into B.Tech from NIIT?
  5. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  6. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  7. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  9. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  10. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  13. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  14. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  15. Are there more difficulties in Maths of Diploma engineering than +2?
  16. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  17. How to become a Pilot after passing vocational in computer science
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
13th December 2014, 05:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible to appear for AIPMT examination because the minimum educational qualification required to appear for AIPMT examination is completion of 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. To be eligible to appear for AIPMT examination, you must have passed class XII or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bio-Technology) and also must have passed English in the Qualifying Examination from any recognised Board/University. Since, you have not completed your 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear for AIPMT examination.
13th December 2014, 09:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AIPMT for a candidate who is pursuing Vocational Training in Computer Science on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am only 10th passed
waiting for your reply

You have mentioned that you have only completed 10th which is not enough for applying in AIPMT as you are not satisfying the needed education qualification. You need to satisfy all the criteria needed for the AIPMT Exam in order to apply.

The needed education qualification for the AIPMT exam is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics,Chemistry and Biology as subject with 50% aggregate.

Regarding the age limit it is that the candidate should be between 17-25 years of age and there are certain relaxation for other category candidates.

If you satisfy all these then you can apply for the AIMPT exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
14th December 2014, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am only 10th passed
waiting for your reply
No, you are not eligible for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. This examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provided for reserved category candidates.

Best books for AIPMT exam:-

AIPMT Explorer by MTG Editorial Board
Publisher :- MTG Learning Media (P) Ltd
Price :- Rs. 280

Mock Tests for AIPMT by Expert Compilations
Publisher :- Arihant
Price :- Rs. 247

CBSE-AIPMT Solved Papers by N. Khurmi
Publisher :- Khurmis Publishing
Price :- Rs. 172

The Pearson Guide to Physical Chemistry for the AIPMT by Atul Singhal
Publisher :- Pearson
Price:- Rs. 404

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?