9th August 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?

I am doing my b.e. from computer science an i would like to know which companies provide vocational training and what is the time durtion for training as well as all courses that it provides witn their respective packages.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  2. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  4. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  5. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  6. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  7. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  8. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  9. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  10. Which companies provide a better training for B.Tech IT students?
  11. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  13. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  14. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  15. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  16. Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?
  17. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  18. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
21st August 2014, 09:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?

There are various companies which provide vocational training. Various reputed IT firms conduct vocational training as well as many computer institutes provide vocational training with partnership of reputed companies.

Since you are from computer science background, so you should go for vocational training in fields like Advance Java, Dotnet, Networking, MySQL, ODBC, etc. Some firms which provide vocational courses and certifications are:-

- HP
- HCL
- Oracle
- Microsoft
- IBM
- RedHat
- CISCO
- D-Link

The duration of the training is flexible and usually is of 30 - 45 days. It depends on the course and organization. The training fees depends on the concerned organization while the certification exam cost is standard which can be availed at the concerned company's website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?