7th February 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Various professions and approx salaries after 12th Arts?

I love My Subjects But When life comes into matter we need to think bout money , so can anyone please tell me various professions and the approx salaries if i finish arts after 12th

12th February 2014, 06:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Various professions and approx salaries after 12th Arts?

Very important to choose a right career after your 12th class.So before that you need to take a note of your achievements and aims and goals.So based on this you can easily choose the right career right after your 12th class in the Arts Stream,.So for that you should be aware of the various different courses after 12th class in different streams such as Science/Arts/Commerce.

Soon after completion of your 12th class in the Arts stream,you may find various career opportunities for you.So they are listed as below,B.A in Digital Film making and animation,Marketing,Management,,Journalism and Mass communication.

You can go for the Bachelor of Science in Interior design,Fashion Technology,Advertising,Journalism,Fashion Technology,Jewellery,Apparel designing,Fashion Designing,Digital Art and Technology,B.Des in Textile design,Bachelor of Architecture,B.A.LLB,B.A Sociology,B.A.LLB Honours and more.

Other than their courses some of the certificate courses are given as follows-Advanced diploma in 3D animation,Advanced diploma in Fashion Designing,Advance Hair Diploma Holder,Advanced Diploma in Interior designing,Advanced Editing,Animation Film making,Animation Master,Animation standards,Artistic-Basic Jewellery Design Program,Air Hostess jobs.If you are interested you can even go for the Anchoring courses.You must have a good communication skills and analytically skills.
16th May 2015, 12:18 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Various professions and approx salaries after 12th Arts?

After 12th Arts in my opinion, the best career option for you will be to go in the field of Law.

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?