10th March 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BHEL recruitment for BTech 1st year student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma Engineering and now studying in BTech. This is my 1st year. I want to apply in BHEL recruitment of this year. Can I do this? I would like to know I am eligible or not. Waiting for your response!

11th March 2019, 06:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHEL recruitment for BTech 1st year student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BHEL recruitment being a B.Tech first year student. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering from a recognised institute and those who relevant experience are eligible to apply for Supervisor post. So, being a B.Tech first year student, you are eligible to apply for BHEL recruitment.
12th March 2019, 09:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHEL recruitment for BTech 1st year student?

Eligibility to apply for BHEL for BTech first year student:-

Indian citizenship is needed.

Your age should be between 21 to 27 years.

You also have a minimum aggregate of 65% engineering.

For SC / ST candidates the minimum score needed is 60%.
13th March 2019, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for technical jobs at BHEL on the basis of your diploma in engineering qualification. Your 1st year B.Tech degree qualification is not going to help you get jobs of higher level. There are jobs available for diploma and ITI qualified candidates.

Just apply for such jobs when there is a notification by BHEL for such junior level technical jobs of your trade or field. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview or skill test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?