7th March 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies in BRS College of Rural Studies?

Hello friends, can you please tell me about the structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies course which is available in BRS College of Rural Studies? Kindly tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!

13th March 2019, 11:03 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies in BRS College of Rural Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please tell me about the structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies course which is available in BRS College of Rural Studies? Kindly tell me about the structure of this course. Thank you!
Course structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies in BRS College of Rural Studies, which include Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture and Forestry, Rural Extension, Rural Economics, Gujarati, Hindi, English and other value based and Humanity Subjects.

The first year B.R.S. is common for all the students. From the second year, there are two groups of subjects

(i) Lok Shikshan and
(II) Krushi gopalan.

Basically the Lok Shikshan group studies the language subjects whereas the Krushigopalan group studies the subject of Pure Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Agronomy and Horticulture, but the following subjects have been introduced in the syllabus as an interdisciplinary course, that means these subjects are studied in both the groups.
  • Environment Science
  • Rural Economics & Co-operation
  • Research Methodology
  • Political Science
  • World Religion
  • Progressive Agricultural Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?