8th July 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

Hello friends, I want to apply for a BE(Computer Engineering) course in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can any of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

9th July 2020, 12:27 PM
lissymariam

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to apply for BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks for Backward class and PWD candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).

Minimum eligible for:
12th 50%
MHT CET N/A
JEE Main N/A
10th July 2020, 10:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

The eligibility to study BE in Computer Engineering at Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical/Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and there is no age bar. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in MHT-CET (Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test).

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.frcrce.ac.in
10th July 2020, 11:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Engineering(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is that you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 75% marks with Physics and Mathematics as a mandatory subject along with a valid score card from Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) or IIT Joint Entrance Exam.

You can visit the website https://www.fcrit.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?