8th July 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

Can any of you let me know about the total fee expenses of the BE(Computer Engineering) course which is available in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses of this course.

9th July 2020, 12:12 PM
lissymariam

Question Re: Admission and Fee structure Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering,

Fees Structure and Courses of Fr Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering, [CRCE] Mumbai
Fr Agnel Ashram, Band Stand, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] 4 year(s) : Rs.4,20,000
( Total Tuititon fes)

Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET).
10th July 2020, 05:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

BE in Computer Engineering at Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is a 4 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.1.47 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.1.47 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.1.47 Lakhs
Year IV - Rs. 1.47 Lakhs
Total - Rs.5.86 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.frcrce.ac.in
10th July 2020, 11:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is mentioned below:-

Admission fee expenses:- Rs.1, 26,000
Tuition fee expenses Year I:- Rs.1,47,000
Tuition fee expenses Year II:- Rs.1,47,000
Tuition fee expenses Year III:- Rs.1,47,000
Tuition fee expenses Year IV:- Rs.1,47,000

You can visit the website https://www.fcrit.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?