8th July 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BE(Computer Engineering) course in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

9th July 2020, 12:22 PM
lissymariam

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

FR.CRCE is one of the best college if you want to pursue a career in engineering. Students have the opportunity to improve their technical skills. There are lots of activities for overall personality development of the individual. I study in CS and have overall average faculty. The campus is good with modern facility and infrastructure for some indoor games the college canteen offers a wide variety of food at average rate (both veg and non-veg). FR.CRCE is usually visited by around 50-60 companies during its placement. The college training and placement faculty was good.
9th July 2020, 12:24 PM
lissymariam

Lightbulb Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

FR.CRCE is one of the best college if you want to pursue a career in engineering. Students have the opportunity to improve their technical skills. There are lots of activities for overall personality development of the individual. I study in CS and have overall average faculty. The campus is good with modern facility and infrastructure for some indoor games the college canteen offers a wide variety of food at average rate (both veg and non-veg). FR.CRCE is usually visited by around 50-60 companies during its placement. The college training and placement faculty was good.

The institute accepts scores of MHT-CET and JEE- Main for B.Tech.CRCE offers over six specializations across three courses: B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD. For admission to B.Tech, a candidate needs to have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in the Science stream. For selection, they have to take either the MHT-CET or JEE Main.
10th July 2020, 05:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering?

The admission procedure to study BE in Computer Engineering at Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical/Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in MHT-CET (Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can fill the online application form at www.mahacet.org. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online. Submit the form and save the copy for future reference. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.frcrce.ac.in
10th July 2020, 11:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Engineering(Computer Engineering) in Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering is online.

You would need to apply for Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) or IIT Joint Entrance Exam and then had to give the entrance examination.

It is mandatory to score minimum 60% marks in any of the above competitive examinations and after obtaining a valid score card. You would need to attend the counseling. The distribution of the seats would be on the basis of your rank and availability of seats at the time of counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?